|Mirror [#1]||Glute Lab.pdf||25,503 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Glute Lab.pdf||33,795 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Glute Lab.pdf||36,291 KB/Sec|
Improve your physique, build lean muscle, increase strength -- "Glute Lab" is the all-in-one glute training system that will teach you how to do all this and more.
The gluteus maximus is the largest and most versatile muscle in the human body. In addition to being aesthetically appealing and controlling a wide range of functional movements, big, strong glutes set you up to lift heavier, jump higher, sprint faster, and swing harder and can even play a role in preventing knee, hip, and lower back pain and injuries.
Your glutes influence every aspect of your physical life: from the way you look and how you feel to your ability to run, jump, cut, lift, and twist. Yet few understand how to properly build and develop this all-important muscle.
Enter "Glute Lab." In this book, Bret "The Glute Guy" Contreras -- PhD, personal trainer, and bestselling author -- lays out a glute training system that will help you reach your strength, performance, and physique goals. Through descriptive narrative, step-by-step images and illustrations, and easy-to-follow training programs, the Glute Guy distills the science and art of glute training into one comprehensive manual.
Whether you're a bodybuilder, physique competitor, athlete, powerlifter, CrossFitter, personal trainer, physical therapist, or simply someone who wants to improve your physique, this book contains everything you need to know about building bigger, stronger, leaner, higher-performing glutes.
In this book, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of optimal glute training
- How to perform the most effective glute-building exercises
- How to select exercises based on your goals and body type
- Variations for the hip thrust, deadlift, and squat exercises
- The science behind how muscle develops and grows
- The anatomy and function of the glutes
- How to design a customized glute-training program
- Techniques and programs for sculpting rounder, stronger glutes
- The importance of glute training for aesthetics, health, strength, and performance
- How glute training can prevent knee, hip, and low back injuries and pain
- Strategies for targeting different areas of the glutes and lower body
- More than 30 glute burnout circuits and workouts.